This page describes the methods and logic of the processing of personal data of users who consult this website (hereinafter also the Site).
The processing of your personal data will be based on the principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency, limitation of the purposes and conservation, minimization and accuracy, integrity and confidentiality, in accordance with the provisions of the Regulation.
Pursuant to the Regulations, Ciampini informs you that the Personal Data you may provide will be processed in compliance with the aforementioned legislation and according to the criteria indicated below.
1) HOLDER OF THE TREATMENT
The Data Controller is Ciampini (hereinafter "Ciampini" and / or "Owner") with registered office in Piazza della Trinità dei Monti, 2, 00187 Rome - Italy, in the person of its legal representative.
2) PERSONAL DATA PROCESSED
Ciampini will process the following categories of Personal Data:
- Personal data
- Contact details (email, address, telephone number)
- Bank data useful for the management of the commercial relationship
- Photographic images and / or video footage
In addition to the aforementioned categories of Personal Data, further data shared by you on the social network pages dedicated to Ciampini (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.) may be processed, for the management of which please refer to the third parties that provide these services. Among the data collected through the Social media there are, for example, the likes, the comments, and in general any content and information that you may have published on the pages and / or account of ownership and directly attributable to Ciampini.
The data provided will be processed for the purposes referred to in this Policy and will be stored in order to guarantee full respect for privacy.
3) PURPOSE AND LEGAL BASIS OF THE PROCESSING
The processing of the personal data you provide will take place in compliance with current regulations regarding the processing of personal data. Your data will be collected and processed for the following purposes:
– Inclusion in our database: the personal data you provide will flow into our database and will be used to perform statistical analyzes, in an aggregate manner, on the composition of the database itself. The provision of data is optional. The legal basis of the treatment is the Consent of the interested party, revocable at any time.
– Registration on the Website: the procedure for registering on our website, by creating an account or using an existing social network account, is aimed at allowing you to use the site as a "registered user" and to access a series of exclusive services offered through it. The provision of data is optional. The legal basis of the treatment is the Consent of the interested party, revocable at any time.
– Purchase of products and services: by using our website you can purchase the products and services both as a registered user (and in this case you will not have to re-enter all your personal data during each purchase) and as an unregistered user (by re-entering each time the data necessary to complete the purchase). Both cases will involve the processing of your personal data.
Your Personal Data will be processed in order to manage orders and payments and to fulfill the consequent administrative-accounting obligations as well as to contact you for any communications relating to the purchases themselves (e.g. information on the progress of your orders). The provision of data is optional, but necessary to complete the purchase order. The legal basis for these treatments is the execution of the Contract.
3.1 Additional Purposes:
– Participation in promotional events and initiatives: subject to your express consent, we may process your Personal Data in order to allow your participation in competitions and prize transactions, take advantage of discounts or promotions reserved for Customers, subscribe to our newsletter, receive commercial communications and promotional initiatives. The legal basis for these treatments is the Consent of the interested party, revocable at any time.
– Profiling activities: subject to your express consent, we may process your personal data for profiling purposes or for carrying out market analysis and data processing for statistical purposes as well as analyzing or predicting your tastes, potential habits and consumption choices in order to offer you products, services, promotions and personalized commercial communications. The legal basis for this treatment is the Consent of the interested party, revocable at any time.
- Any further purpose in relation to which you have expressly given your consent, which can be revoked at any time.
4) NATURE OF THE CONFERENCE
The provision of your personal data is optional. However, failure to communicate your Personal Data could jeopardize the possibility of using some services (e.g. to place orders and purchases, to participate in competitions and prize operations; to send newsletters, etc.).
The mandatory or optional nature of the provision will be signaled from time to time by means of notices or by the use of symbols (eg "*") placed alongside the information, the provision of which is mandatory to pursue the respective purpose.
5) METHOD OF TREATMENT
Your Personal Data will be processed in accordance with the provisions of the current regulations regarding the processing of Personal Data both with the aid of electronic and automated means and with manual methods. Your data will be processed in a manner that guarantees maximum security and confidentiality and only by educated and authorized persons for their treatment. The Data Controller adopts adequate technical and organizational measures to guarantee an adequate level of security to the risk of the treatments.
6) DATA RECIPIENTS
Your Personal Data may be made accessible, for the aforementioned purposes, to Ciampini employees and collaborators, in Italy and abroad.
The Personal Data you provide may be communicated to third-party companies that carry out activities in Italy and abroad on behalf of the Data Controller, as Data Processors.
The Data Controller has compiled a list of Data Processors, constantly updated, which he makes available to him by contacting him at the addresses indicated in point 10 of this Policy.
Finally, your data may be transmitted to the judicial authority where necessary and in the cases provided for by law.
7) DATA RETENTION PERIOD
The personal data you provide will flow into our database and will be kept for the following periods:
- The Personal Data you provided and acquired by us as prospects (subject with which there is no relationship relating to the supply of goods or services) will be kept in our database for 24 months and subsequently deleted if no further contact occurs.
- Registration on the Website: The Personal Data you provide to register on the Website will be kept for the duration of your registration on the Website. In the event of inactivity for 24 months, your Account will be canceled.
- The billing data will be kept for a period of time to guarantee the correct execution of the contract and in any case for a further 10 years for the purpose of fulfilling the related administrative and tax obligations.
- The data collected for the management of competitions and prize operations will be kept for the entire period of the duration of the prize operation and for a period of time suitable to guarantee its correct execution. Without prejudice to the fulfillment of administrative and tax obligations in relation to which the data retention period is that established by law.
- The data collected for profiling purposes and for the purpose of sending promotional and advertising material will be kept respectively for a period of time not exceeding 12 and 24 months or for the different period possibly indicated by the supervisory authorities.
8) DATA OF MINORS
Ciampini does not normally intend to collect Personal Data from minors or deliberately establish a communication with them. For this reason, we invite parents to actively monitor the online activities of children under the age of sixteen.
Nonetheless, in the event that we have to get in touch with a minor, we will take every possible measure to offer parents or operators parental authority the opportunity to give their consent before using the personal data of the minor, except in the case in which whether it is to answer a question from the latter or to resolve a request.
9) THE RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY
You can at any time exercise the rights provided for in Articles 15 and following of the Regulation, including:
a) the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form;
b) the right to withdraw your consent at any time in relation to the purposes of the processing;
c) the right to obtain access, rectification, cancellation, limitation of the processing and portability of personal data;
d) the right to object to the processing at any time you wish;
e) the right to appeal before the competent supervisory authority, if it considers that the processing of your data is contrary to the legislation in force.
10) METHOD OF EXERCISE OF RIGHTS
In the event you want to exercise the aforementioned rights, or want to receive further clarifications regarding the processing of your personal data, you can write to the Data Controller at the e-mail address: email@example.com or at the address of its registered office, located in .